quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

A minha música não é contra os brancos. Eu nunca poderia cantar isso. A minha é contra o sistema, que ensina você a viver e morrer. Bob Marley



























reposted from:  thecolorsofmymind:

 you have never had to steal  my breath or take it away, you have always managed to convince me to hand it over freely. … Tyler Knott Gregson

whispering ..
what you are .. to Me

adorned ..
reposted from:  sensual-dominant:

Playing with your pearls this morning my pet….

!

!

!

!

!

!

!





theonesiliked:

proudbimbo:

mannequinfetish:

Undressed. Posed. Examined. *NB

Happy valentines day Sir.

-> If I knew someone worthy I would leave them as a gift for my wife to play with until I got home from work today. Seriously. She’s so horny right now she’d turn them out so hard. It would be perfect. 











Alessandra Ambrosio

Stoya

Nenhum comentário: